There are many homes on the market and some seem to stay there for months. The difference between a home that sells and one that does not may just be a home stager. A home stager will come into your home and give you ideas to make it more appealing for people who want to buy a home.
There are many reasons why you should stage your home. Here they are:
- Your home will sell faster. A staged home will sell forty percent faster than those that are not.
- Your home will sell for more. Homes that are staged appeal to people. They are more likely to pay more money for a homey and comfortable home.
- A staged home gives a good first impression. You have only one chance to give buyers a first impression. You should make it a great one!
- A home stager will help you get started with the cleaning and de-cluttering. Cleaning and de-cluttering your home can be very intimidating. A stager will help you get started. They know what needs to be done and how to go about doing it.
- Staging teaches you better ways of decorating your home. If you have a chance to work with a stager, you will learn quite a bit. They are good at decorating and re-arranging furniture to brighten up your home. Hopefully, you will use what you learn in your next home.
It can be hard to sell a home in this market. Instead, you should get yours staged, making a great first impression. You will also be able to sell your house for more money and they often sell even quicker than homes that are not!
Contact us for all of your real estate needs.