Staging your Home Before you list it for sale
A Home Stager can help you sell your home quicker and for more money.
If you are trying to sell your home, you may want to talk to a home stager about staging your home. If you have never heard of it, you really should. If you hire someone to stage your home, you might just be able to sell it much quicker.
Here is what a home stager will do for you and your home.
- A home stager will go through your entire house and take detailed notes. They will give you ideas to implement to make your home look even better.
- They will look for the best features of your home and find ways to complement them. They will also find some things that need to be fixed in order to improve your home.
- They will look at your furniture and determine what can stay and what should go. There are times when a smaller bed or piece of furniture can make your home look bigger.
- Home stagers will help you with the clutter that is in your home. Be prepared for a massive cleaning and de-cluttering. Though this is not always easy, it will really help your house sell.
- Most home stagers have furniture, bedding, art, and much more to improve your home and make it more welcoming.
- Before you have an open house, they will come in with fresh flowers and otherlast minutefinishing touches to make your home look even better!
Someone who stages homes will work with you and your home in order to make it look even better. They will look for the best features and complement them. They will look at your furniture and make suggestions to improve the way that your home looks. They are great at helping with a massive cleaning and de-cluttering.
Donna Hunter Associate Real Estate Broker with Thomas J. Real Estate, Inc is an accredited home staging professional and would be happy to assist you with the sale of your home. For more information contact Donna Hunter to assist you with staging your home &real estate needs.